Saturday, July 25, 2015

Week 5 Homework

Both in class and at my internship I learned that I am a much better worker when I am comfortable in the environment that I am working in. I learned that I can be more comfortable in this environment when I get to know the people around me. I was able to learn about the career readiness skills and how I use them in class, and then I was able to put them to use at my internship and also improve them. I definitely  improved my literacy in many programs like blogger and also some google applications like google sites. I valued the class time that we spent doing financial planning because that is most likely the only place that I would be able to prepare for the future financially. I am definitely grateful that I was able to take this class and participate in my internship because it is a great experience that not everyone gets to have.

1 comment:

  1. I had the same experience as you. I was able to apply the career readiness skills that we learned in class to my internship.

    ReplyDelete