Monday, July 27, 2015

Blog #5

I am definitely grateful to have had this internship and this class. My internship taught me that I can make a difference even though I'm not yet an adult. I was able to observe and make recommendations at the Marin farmers markets. After presenting, I have been working to implement what I thought would be useful. This internship really helped me step outside my comfort zone and grow as a person.
From this class, I am most thankful for the budgeting advice. I may not completely understand all of it, but I haven't thought much about my budget so it was great to start doing this. I know I'll start to pay more attention to how I spend my money. I can monitor if I'm spending on "wants" or "needs." Overall, I am very happy to have had the opportunities I did this summer. This could be a great way of starting a career I never knew I really wanted.

1 comment:

  1. Its nice to see that you came out of this experience with a nice refection. Budgeting was a very good lesson for me too and I will keep it in mind for my future too.

    ReplyDelete