Friday, July 17, 2015

Blog #4: Future Expenses

The total of my future expenses are approximatly $16,300.00. I know this is mostly logical because my primoary source for information was this Link

According to this website I can count on making about $30,000 each year in my future job as an environmental activist. The average salery can vary depending on the company, location, industry, and experience. The average cost of my 4 year education to get closer to receiving this job would cost approximatly $28,600. 

I want to save 10% of my salery every year for my rainy day fund, and save 15% for my retirement fund. If things become harder I would stop investing in my rainy day fund until I got back onto my feet. If I save 15% every year, or everytime I get a pay check, Then my retirment fund should be well on its way, especially considering I have been doing this for almost 4 years now. 

I beleive that if I continue to save a certain portion of all the money I make, one day I will have no need to save or work anymore, and I can retire to do my own research or spend my money on projects that I want to see happpen but no one supports. 

2 comments:

  1. It seems that you have developed a concrete plan. It's great that you have already started saving for retirement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great and realistic plan. It is clear you understand the financial limitations and progress you will experience.

    ReplyDelete