Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Blog #5

What I learned about myself in class is that my number one value is friendship. What I learned about myself in my internship was that I like microbiology. I am grateful that I had an opportunity to learn more about myself and figure out who I am.

This class made me rethink my values and who I thought I was. What I learned about myself in my internship was that I am more of a science person than I thought I was. I feel better knowing that I am someone who values helping others.

This class has taught me how to use Google Sites and how to use blogger. My internship has taught me that you have to be honest and you need to be able to ask questions so you can be diligent. I find that these skills are important to have.

I was lucky to have an opportunity to have taken a class that has taught me more about who I am and about financial planning. I was lucky to have an opportunity to work in a microbiology lab. I am grateful to everyone who has been part of making this program possible because not many students around the world would get this same opportunity.

3 comments:

  1. It is great that you were able to discover something new about yourself by doing this class and how now you know more about what you want to do with your career. I also learned the importance of asking questions this summer and agree that this opportunity and experience was very valuable. Good luck in pursuing your career in science and microbiology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so cool that you were able to do an internship in such a cool field, and that you are getting such an early start on pursuing your career. It's great that you learned about yourself in class and hopefully you were able to put that knowledge to use in your internship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so great that you were able to connect career readiness skills to your internship so well, it seems like that really helped you succeed. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete