Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Blog Week #2

In my internship, I had been successful in using my skills of professionalism and honesty, however, I had not used my skills in dedication and diligence. First of all I had shown professionalism by showing up early for the first 4 days of my internship. I had shown honesty by putting down my personal information on the sign up papers, which include the things that I enjoy about myself, as well as the things I don't like about myself.

Unfortunately I had not shown signs of dedication because I was not determined to learn about the first few projects we had, since I thought of them as boring. However, on the fourth day we started using interesting programs that I had enjoyed and had become determined to use. Similar to my first negative, I had not shown any acts of diligence because I had simply been a listener and was too afraid to ask certain questions that would help me learn more.

1 comment:

  1. Even if you find things boring at your job or internship, it is good not to show it and instead be enthusiastic so your boss or supervisor receives that impression and it will make you look good :)

    ReplyDelete