Sunday, July 26, 2015

Blog #5

I am extremely grateful for the incredible opportunities I have been given over this summer in both my internship and the school to career academy class. Although I could've spent my summer simply playing video games and hanging out with friends, I am more than glad that I chose to learn about how to grow and progress in my career over these past 5 weeks. I'm content that I have finally got to experience the life of a novice engineer, and relieved that I got to learn about the career life and my future altogether, through the school to career academy.

I learned that I can work fast and proficiently on my projects, but I often make mistakes because I misunderstand the directions given. Through writing down my budget plan, I had learned that I spend tons of money on junk food and video games, as well as other needless entertainment, and that I should try saving up as much money as possible instead. I feel incredibly lucky to have gotten this opportunity to take both an engineering internship a school to career academy class. I am a lot more ready for life and my career, all thanks to these amazing opportunities that I have been given and am looking forward to succeeding in my future.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I've learned I need to ask more questions as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've learned I need to ask more questions as well!

    ReplyDelete