Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Goals, Habits, and Allies

Throughout my high school career, there are a few goals that I would like to accomplish. First, I hope to maintain at least a 4.15 GPA throughout my next two years of high shcool. I would also like to be accepted into a high school summer veterinarian program at a university next summer. I want to become a captain on my high school's varsity tennis team for my senior year of high school, and potentially become a captain on the varsity softball team. I would also like to obtain a leadership role in the STEM club my senior year of high school. By completing these goals during high school, I will be able to accomplish my bigger goal of being accapted into an excellent college, preferably UC Davis, Tufts, or Cornell.

Looking farther into the future, there are more things I hope to accomplish in my life. After college, I hope to get into veterinary school and obtain a degree. While, working on my degree and throughout college, I hope to get a job at an animal hospital as a veterinarian assisitant. Eventually, in the far future, I also hope to become a lead veterarian at an animal hosptial.

Some of my good habits that I have now include my diligence, dedication, and hard work when it comes to my school work. I am also reliable, punctual, agreeable, and honest. Another good quality that I possess is my good time management skills. There are also some habits that I hope to develop. I hope to become more outgoing and assertive when it comes to communicating with others.

Allies are important to completing my goals. Some current allies include my parents, Ms. Buchanan (my chemistry teacher), Ms. Boston (my tennis coach and PE teacher), and Ms. Berry (my physiology teacher). Some potential allies include the employees at VCA Madera Pet Hospital and San Anselmo Animal Hospital because they can teach me about the veterinary field.

3 comments:

  1. Your goals are great! I like your choice of colleges. Best of luck with your goals this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed by your awareness of the good habits you possess, and recognition of one's you need to improve. Those are awesome goals and really great mentors (I go to drake). Good luck, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's great that you have set such high goals for yourself, it'll give you a lot of opportunities to work hard and achieve those goals. It's awesome that you also have the next ten years or so of your life planned out, like going to veterinary school and getting a degree!

    ReplyDelete