Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Goals and Habits Blog #1




Short Term Goals: 
In this next year I hope to do my best in school and have that reflect positively through my grades.  I hope to become more involved in the community, like joining clubs at school,  doing volunteer work and maybe have another internship.  I hope to make new friends and develop on already existing relationships.  I want to practice in the fields that I currently am interested in such as photography, film and editing, and drawing and painting. 
Long Term Goals: 
Thinking in the long term is difficult since one cannot completely control their future. No matter what career or life style I am living, in the long term I strive to be happy. Hopefully I can achieve happiness while changing the world to work together as a stronger community through film and media. I want to bring awareness to global issues that affect all of us, even if it is indirectly. Bringing awareness to environmental and domestic issues could help the people of the world see the effect that we have on it and that we need to change our actions if the human race hopes to survive as a species. 
Good Habits:
I have a very creative and inventive mind while also having an artistic eye. If needed, I can be very organized and keep track of tasks and responsibilities. I am good at interacting with unknown people and having an open mind to others ideas and thoughts. I love to take in others ideas and expand on them myself or combine ideas into something better. 
Developing Habits:
Some skills that I need to work on include procrastination, communication and centering my focus. I struggle with procrastination because I get distracted with another project and forget about other important tasks. I need to work on my communication skills to people who have authority over me since I get nervous and timid and do not let my voice become heard. 


2 comments:

  1. I appreciate your reasons for pursuing a career involving the environment! I like your goals. Good luck this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your goals, especially your long term goal of being happy. It's great that you want to be happy while doing something you love. Good luck with all your goals and habits!

    ReplyDelete