Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Blog #3 : Future Career

I am not completely sure what my future has in store for me. College is something I think that I that I would enjoy but I am unsure as to whether or not I will attend it right away. I hope to gain more knowledge about the environment through environmental science and learning about issues that affect our lives. I also hope to gain more experience in producing media. 

One thing that I am sure of is that I want to travel. I want to visit as many countries around the world as I can so that I can personally gain knowledge about their ecosystems and their governments and how life in their country differs from ours. 

One day I hope to change the world for the better by bringing awareness to environmental issues that are occurring right now and will continue to occur through out the future. I think that the only way I can do this is by having personal experiences in many of these issues and from there broadcasting these issues through media since media is the only affective way to reach people in this time. 

I definitely need to start by becoming more involved in my community now and through the internet staying in touch with other issues happening in our world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment