Tuesday, July 21, 2015

WEEK 4 HW

  • The total of my future expenses each year are 50k.  I know this is logical because my primary sources for information are Google, and general knoledge.
  • According to google I can likely count on making $100k each year in my future job as a computer programmer.  My education/training to get that job will cost $50k total for all years of training.
  • I want to save $2-3k for my rainy day fund each year, and $500 for retirement each year.  If I save $500 for retirement each year, by the time I am 65 years old I will have $24,500 plus interest.
  • Comparing my future income and expenses makes me think….

3 comments:

  1. That all seems pretty reasonable, looks like you have it all planned out pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That all seems pretty reasonable, looks like you have it all planned out pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. $100K a year seems like a really good yearly income. It looks like if you push through your education, you should make up for it with your career.

    ReplyDelete